Thursday, July 20, 2017

Updates

My businesses are getting great and finally got approved as an official dealer for my favorite toy brand.

Been dipping into a lifestyle as a modern farmer, went from size 36 to 28, am a vegan now, proud parent of some animals (cats and I even have some chickens and ducks! Hoping to get some lambs and maybe a horse?) 

and finally I am officially dating someone!

Konon nak lari dari jodoh dengan orang Kelantan, sekali baru tahu my significant other pun orang Kelantan.

Dia cikgu dan dia suka tease me about the loves of chicken even am a Vegan. haha.

But that Kelantanese really make me happy.

No dramas, no lies just a simple person who's not complicated.

I am happy and that person makes me want to realize my dream to be a modern farmer on a larger scale.

And am saving up for something that I really want for the longest that I could remember.

I want to be a dad with my partner. 

=)

No comments:

Followers