Sunday, May 21, 2017

Alone

My friend of mine went on a date. He was excited to be on a date after he was dumped by the love of his life who cheated on him for few time.

He was miserable and hate being alone but he can't take the cheating and nasty names calling anymore. They ended up their not-so-happy relationship after 5 years.

I tried to sugar-coated that there will be a person who's just right for him out there. I mean, he is handsome, nice, funny and a dreamer. A great catch.

Back to his first time on a date. He was nervous because he texted me earlier and told me he's going a late night supper date.

Once again, he was on cloud nine, but it only lasted for few moment, after his date told him, "You're not my type. Sorry."

He went home, crushed and before he could asked him on a text why he wasn't the type, his date blocked his number.

He texted me his date's pic, and my God, that person should be lucky to date my friend, yet demanding a modelesque guy?

People are mean and if someone who's cute like him can't land a second date, what would happen to someone like me, who's a decent looking and most average at everything?

Make me wonder if it's better to be alone, doing the things that you like, than being with someone who's in the end will end up break your heart and run away when someone's prettier come along?

No comments:

Followers